Die hundert schönsten Fehlermeldungen, Teil 4, The hundred most beautiful error messages, part 4

EssentialPIM auf Deutsch besprechen

Moderators: esque, chabar2000

admin
Site Admin

Re: Die hundert schönsten Fehlermeldungen, Teil 4, The hundred most beautiful error messages, part 4

Post by admin »

We cannot comment on the issue without seeing a synchronization log file first. This is also the first time we are hearing about such a problem. We would also recommend syncing a new EPIM DB file with the cloud. It is possible that the data is still correctly stored in the cloud, and in this case, you will be able to retrieve it. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
hepcat
Expert

Re: Die hundert schönsten Fehlermeldungen, Teil 4, The hundred most beautiful error messages, part 4

Post by hepcat »

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort.
Ich kann das Verhalten nicht mehr nachvollziehen. Ich weiss nur noch das es bei der Synchronisation mit der Cloud aufgetreten ist.
Ich habe jetzt viel Zeit in die Rekonstruktion der Daten gesteckt. Ich werde die noch ca. 80 Notizen manuel mit copy und paste wieder herstellen.
Die Cloud kann ich erst wieder mit Erscheinen der Version 11.6. nutzen. Das Risiko ist mir zu groß. Danke bisher.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I can no longer understand the behavior. I only remember that it occurred during synchronization with the cloud.
I have now put a lot of time into reconstructing the data. I will restore the 80 notes manually with copy and paste.
I can only use the cloud again with the release of version 11.6. The risk is too big for me. Thanks so far.
mit den besten Grüssen aussem Pott
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When you synchronize a newly created database with EPIM Cloud, there is no risk involved. In fact, it allows you to get a better understanding of the type of information stored in the service. We strongly encourage you to give this option a try. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!