Calendar repeating appointments syncing problem

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
Spriter
Novice

Calendar repeating appointments syncing problem

Post by Spriter »

Hello,

I encounter the following problem, I have some repeating appointments (2 or 5 days) in Epim Pro on my computer. After syncing Epim Pro and my Ipad, my Ipad calendar displays the repeating appointments but decreased by one day :x ! For example if I have a 5 days repeating appointment on Epim on the computer, only 4 days are displayed on my Ipad, and this is the same problem with all repeating appointments.

If i check the properties of the appointment on my Ipad, the repeating settings are right, as it is on my computer, but not displayed on Ipad.

I did a full reset of my Ipad and did a new sync from scratch with my computer but the problem is the same... see my signature for technicals details.

If someone could help me to solve this problem I thank you by advance because it's not usefull at all !

Thanks a lot !
EssentialPIM Pro 9 - Windows 10 (1903 - 64 bits) - Ipad (IpadOS 13.2.2) with EssentialPIM for IOS 2.8.3.1
Max
Site Admin

Re: Calendar repeating appointments syncing problem

Post by Max »

Hello,

could you please make a screenshot of your appointment settings in EPIM?
I will try to reproduce the problem then.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Spriter
Novice

Post by Spriter »

Hi Max,

Thanks for your help, here is a screenshot of a repeating appointment as it exists in Epim. Let me know if you can reproduce the problem !
Attachments
capture01.jpg
EssentialPIM Pro 9 - Windows 10 (1903 - 64 bits) - Ipad (IpadOS 13.2.2) with EssentialPIM for IOS 2.8.3.1
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Thank you. We reproduced the problem and will try to fix it.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Spriter
Novice

Post by Spriter »

Hi Max,

In your previous message last year you told me that you will try to fix my problem. I stopped using EPIM until the problem is solved :? .

Do you have some news about this problem ? Is it solved ?

Thanks a lot by advance for your answer.