Passkeeper on iOS 11

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
lokEPIM

Passkeeper on iOS 11

Post by lokEPIM »

So I have delayed updating my app to Essential IPIM from Passkeeper....what do I do now after I updated to iOS 11?

Is there a way I can still export my passwords from Passkeeper without my phone? The iPhone won't let me access the app but it has not deleted the data. Is there an override to access the app on the phone or a way to import it into EssentialIPIM directly? I already downloaded Essential IPIM. Great app by the way.
Max
Site Admin

Re: Passkeeper on iOS 11

Post by Max »

Hello,

if you still have PassKeeper application installed on iOS device- connect the device to iTunes, then go to File Sharing inside iTunes and hopefully you will be able to see PassKeeper there- export all the files, then add them to EssentialPIM installation in same window. That might help, but if not, I am not aware of any other way.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Merlot56

Post by Merlot56 »

So you are not updating to IO 11?
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Merlot56 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:07 pm So you are not updating to IO 11?
We are not updating PassKeeper to iOS 11. Plaese note, PassKeeper application does not have any ties to EssentialPIM except the same vendor (and thus some support for same formats).
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Any luck retrieving data from passkeeper app? Cannot seem to get my password moved over the EssentialPMI.
ruslannigmatulin

Post by ruslannigmatulin »

1. You should export sqlite files form PassKeeer to PC or Mac by using iTools.
2. You should find other device with ios10 and pass keeper on it (if it dont have PK on it, and you cant download it, you can restore your ios10 backup with PK).
3. Connect to this device with iTools, delete old sqlite files from PK, import all sqlite files frop 1 step to this device.
4. After that you shoud export all your passwords from passkeeper and forget about it :).
5. Download new app to save your passwords!