Epim for iPhone not starting successfully

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
Lee S
Beta Team

Epim for iPhone not starting successfully

Post by Lee S »

Hello Wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem. IPhone 5 ios 9.2. Epim for for ios ver 2.7.12.... I have to hit the icon usually 4 times from the home screen before the app stays on top and active. If I double click the home button each time in between I find it running minimized. Just doesn't seem to want to stay on top to use without hitting the icon on home screen multiple times. Tried selecting from minimized status and that didn't work. Came forward and then minimized again. This showed up recently after 9.2 update. Also tried reinstall of epim but same results.
Thanks for any input.
Lee S
Max
Site Admin

Re: Epim for iPhone not starting successfully

Post by Max »

Hello,

unfortunately I could not reproduce the problem. EPIM for iOS starts and opens fine on iOS 2.7.12 on my device at least.
Can somebody else confirm the problem?
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Lee S
Beta Team

Re: Epim for iPhone not starting successfully

Post by Lee S »

Appreciate the response Max. After some searching I believe I have found the fix or should I say it is working now. Found a few references to similar problems. Uninstall the app. On windows go into iTunes - account and disconnect(Unauthorize) iPhone. You can reauthorize later on the iPhone. After doing this I reinstalled Epim and it worked as expected.
Thank You
Lee S