key needed for trial business use

Business edition tips, tricks, problems and discussions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

ppz
Novice

key needed for trial business use

Post by ppz »

This is my first post here.

If you need to test the business version of the software AND you want to deploy it in your network, the trial licence won't allow you to connect multiple users at the same time.

If a client computer (where the trial version of the business version is installed) is running and connected to the server, any other computer with the trial version of the business version installed will receive a warning

you need EssentialPIM Pro Business licence to connect to EPIM Server,

even you installed the right (trial) business pro network version...

So, it's not a network problem or firewall problem, it's just that the trial version (8.65 for now) won't allow simultaneous users.

You need to ask a temporary key to support team to be able to test the networked version.
Max
Site Admin

Re: key needed for trial business use

Post by Max »

Hi,

that's how it was meant to be- Business version needs a special trial key to try out multiple-user work.
I have sent you the key in private message on the forum.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
ppz
Novice

Re: key needed for trial business use

Post by ppz »

Thank you Max,
Indeed. My post was made to help people struggling with their network, trying to find the problem related to this weird message.
Anton already sent me a trial business key for 2 computers so I was able to test your software into my network. the test was conclusive enough to convince me to buy several business licenses...
Have a nice day.