There are contacts that are in Google Contacts that do not appear in Essentialpim.

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: Max, TerryRogers

dacor
Novice

There are contacts that are in Google Contacts that do not appear in Essentialpim.

Post by dacor »

Hello
Essentialpim has successfully stopped syncing with Google Contacts.
There are contacts that are in Google Contacts that do not appear in Essentialpim. It was not like this in the past.

I have not changed the version I continue with EssentialPIM Pro 8.66.1

I currently have 2480 Google contacts

What I did was remove the sync and recreate it again. I have indicated 1 Way of Synchronization of Google Contacts to Essentialpim and even then I have not managed to pass all the contacts.

Before it synchronized perfectly in 2-Way

Could you tell me a solution?

Best Regards

dacor
Novice

Re: There are contacts that are in Google Contacts that do not appear in Essentialpim.

Post by dacor »

Hello
I just took a test

I have created a sample contact in Essentialpim on PC (Prueba001) and a sample contact in Google Contacts (Prueba002) .

I can test that Prueba001 appears in Google Contacts, but Prueba002 does not appear in Essentialpim of the PC.

At the moment I have 2-way synchronization

Could you tell me a solution?

Best Regards

Max
Site Admin

Re: There are contacts that are in Google Contacts that do not appear in Essentialpim.

Post by Max »

Hello,

are you creating Google contacts at web on https://contacts.google.com/, or on your Android/iOS device?
Please also make sure there are no filter in EPIM Contacts module applied. E.g. "Show private groups" is enabled.
Maxim,
EPIM Team

dacor
Novice

Post by dacor »

Hello Max

Thanks for your reply:

1) Contacts WERE ALREADY on Google Contacts. And they always synchronized with EPIM. Contacts can be viewed in Google Contacts.

2) I do not have Private Groups. There are contacts in the CLIENTS group that some do appear in EPIM but there are some that do not appear.

3) When you indicate: EPIM Contacts module applied. E.g. "Show private groups" is enabled.
I understand that it is on this route:
Tools - Options - Security -

They are marked:
X All private items
X Include private items when exporting sync

4) At the moment I continue with synchronization of 1 via Google to EPIM.
I do not want to indicate 2 ways because it will not be to delete Google Contacts the contacts that do not appear in EPIM understanding that I have eliminated them

PD: I sent the inquiry by email to support. It has the number 37419 and is being managed by Anton Soluyanov

Best regards