Why does AEPIM-update take such a long time???

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
poet-man
Guru

Why does AEPIM-update take such a long time???

Post by poet-man »

@admin
First of all I want to emphasize, that AEPIM/WinEPIM-world in my eyes is something we all can be glad to have!!! So do I!

Something I am not quite as enthusiastic about, is time gap there is, since AEPIM was updated last time, which was in September and even before.
Since then we do have quite a lot of issues as to AEPIM, which should be solved. Of course it will be a milestone, when EPIM-cloud will finally be available. But to wait until this will be, having all the other issues, to live with, sometimes really is very annoying.

So in my opinion there should be something in between. AND it should be explained, why all this takes such a long time, in which users have to live with issues! Maybe this has true reasons, but it should be called by name and told to the people, why this is!

Just my opinion, nobody has to share!

Thanks for listening.
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
poet-man
Guru

Re: Why does AEPIM-update take such a long time???

Post by poet-man »

Any reaction by support would have been appreciated!
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
Alfhw
Guru

Re: Why does AEPIM-update take such a long time???

Post by Alfhw »

I agree with poet-man. Seems that development and fixing of AEPIM has been put in pause state.