Company CRM

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

ConLand
Experienced

Company CRM

Post by ConLand »

There is a strong missing feature in EPIM. It woulds great as a CRM, except it's on the individual email levels.

So say I have a customer or prospect (Company X), and now I want to track all my emails, meetings (logged in tasks or notes), notes, for Company X. The problem is that I have 3 contacts at that company. So all the email goes automatically to different contacts. My notes, tasks/meetings/calls are thus scattered.

If I try to link them to a new entry in Notes or Contacts called "Company X", I still have the issue that the emails from the 3 employees are not linked there.

Can this not be solved somehow? Perhaps by letting contacts have a "Company" group where all individuals with field "company" matching that company are then linked into?
ConLand
Experienced

Re: Company CRM

Post by ConLand »

I realized that it is possible to make a type of working solution by making a contact with the company name. Then add the email addresses of the actual people to the company. And add new fields called Email2, etc. as the others become full.

However, it would a better if this were integrated somehow, ie. with the ability to link to email of every contact with that company listed automatically.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's an interesting case. Will think about possible ways of making it possible.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
ElianJefferson

Post by ElianJefferson »

Organizing emails, tasks, and notes for a company with multiple contacts can be a puzzle. Creating a "Company" group for contacts could help centralize related activities. Also, if you're looking for solutions to manage various aspects of business processes, you should explore enterprise project management software. Good luck, and here's to smoother CRM workflows! 📊👥