SPAZI PRENOTABILI

Discussioni su EssentialPIM in italiano
MARMAS

SPAZI PRENOTABILI

Post by MARMAS »

Salve è possibile creare degli spazi prenotabili in base alla categoria di appuntamento?
Mi servirebbero sia nel momento in cui stabilisco per la prima volta l'appuntamento sia quando lo sposto?
In questo modo andrei a occupare gli spazi liberi.
admin
Site Admin

Re: SPAZI PRENOTABILI

Post by admin »

Could you please elaborate more about your request? How exactly would you expect the feature to work? Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
MARMAS

Re: SPAZI PRENOTABILI

Post by MARMAS »

HI! the program should work similar to google calendar booking. Unlike google calendar, it should allow you to move appointments to free spaces, which the program searches for automatically. For example: with the booking program, I fix the appointment in the free space that I have already established for Monday at 9.30, IF it is already occupied, the program indicates the next free space for the same type of appointment because on that date I am free. Same thing should happen when I move the appointment.
In addition, the program should allow you to indicate after how many days you want to postpone the appointment. For example, if I make an appointment tomorrow at 9.00 after I have to be able to move the appointment to the first free space of that type after the thirtieth, fortieth or hundredth day and so on.
when I cancel the appointment, the booking program should inform me that the space is empty.
Thanks