Notes Margins

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

ecsaltz
Guru

Notes Margins

Post by ecsaltz »

I greatly appreciate the newer feature of margins in the Notes module, but I have a problem with setting the right margin. Once the right margin is set in a note, it also resets the right margins in all past notes and thus reformats those notes to fit the new right margin - not a desired effect. I use two printers with WinEPIM, one with narrow paper, the other with wide paper, and I set the right margin in a note to reflect which width printer I will be using. So now, I have to frequently reset the right margin to reflect the printer I use. Would it be possible for each note to retain the right margin set for it? Or at least, if the right margin is a global setting, a way to override that setting on a per note basis?
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Notes Margins

Post by admin »

That's an interesting observation, thanks for bringing it to out attention. Will try to improve the default behaviour in one of the nearest EPIM versions.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!