small display issue when deleting agenda calendar item

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
poet-man
Guru

small display issue when deleting agenda calendar item

Post by poet-man »

This is something, existing for years now. Nothing important, but still there.
On my Samsung Galaxy S4 Tablet I select a calendar item via long tab and choose delete in menu. The item will be deleted and in calendar at that moment the days after the day the item was in, are displayed multiple times (only day/date, no content of the day). How often die days are displayed corresponds to how many items have been deleted ... if ONE item was deleted the days will be displayed ONE extra time (see screenshot). If TWO items were deleted that day, die following days will be displayed TWO extra times etc ........
Content of display will remain like that for a few seconds and then return to normal.
If this is special to Samsung only, I cannot say. What I can say, is, that uninstall and reinstall of AEPIM in any version doesnot get rid of that effect.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230612-143320_EssentialPIM_edit_1686584260916.jpg
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
admin
Site Admin

Re: small display issue when deleting agenda calendar item

Post by admin »

Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. We will try to address the issue in the next update of AEPIM.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Re: small display issue when deleting agenda calendar item

Post by poet-man »

Seems to have vanished in 6.0.13.
Thanks a lot.
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.