Notes "Lists" rearranged? Cannot find tabs

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Ipim19
Expert

Notes "Lists" rearranged? Cannot find tabs

Post by Ipim19 »

I just updated from 11.25 (if I remember correctly) to 11.6
In the Notes module, the lists now are all on the left and take up quite some space, vs how I had set if before... tabs at the bottom of the notes area.

Can someone please tell me where the setting is, to get the tabs back. I just can' find it right now.

Thanks

EDIT: 12 reads / no reply. I think my description was confusing. Let me try again.
I am talking about the Notes Module. The list of all notes (note tree) used to be on the left side of the screen - above the note tree was a space for "smart lists" and at the bottom of the note tree were the "notes lists" names arranged in tabs.
Now the Smart Lists and the Notes lists names have their own dedicated area on the left. I am looking for the option where I can set it back to the way it used to be.

In case this is now a fixed "feature". Can someone explain the benefit of this solution? I am sure the change was made for a good reason. I just cannot see any benefit yet. Only downsides and a lot of wasted space. For me the "old" version worked perfectly.... and make perfect use of the space.

BTW: While I was looking for a solution, I noticed, that it is possible to drag the notes tree completely to the left and by that "close" the smart list/Local notes area. If this could be done via a hotkey or a button, - or maybe auto slide open by hovering over the line it would be a good solution.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Notes "Lists" rearranged? Cannot find tabs

Post by admin »

Thanks for bringing this up. We have already discussed this and you can find the current state and any updates in the following forum thread: https://www.essentialpim.com/forum/view ... 92#p130292
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!