UI Question: Showing the Month Number in addition to its name

If you are using Free version, please post your questions here. Please note, Free version support is done on a low priority basis.

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

the_scourge

UI Question: Showing the Month Number in addition to its name

Post by the_scourge »

I am using Pim 11.6.5 on Windows 10.

Its not so much a technical issue, but of a question about the Ui when I am in the yearly/monthly view. Is there an option so that in addition to the Months name (August, September, etc) I can also be shown which month it is? Like, September (09), August (08) or something like that?
admin
Site Admin

Re: UI Question: Showing the Month Number in addition to its name

Post by admin »

Could you please provide additional context for your request? We would like to understand the specific reasons why you want the month number to be displayed, as normally it's not difficult to assume which month corresponds to which number. Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
the_scourge

Post by the_scourge »

admin wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:14 am Could you please provide additional context for your request? We would like to understand the specific reasons why you want the month number to be displayed, as normally it's not difficult to assume which month corresponds to which number. Thanks.
Thank you very much for getting back to me, and I agree, normally that would be of no issue.

I however got a bit of a neural issue which makes it impossible for me to associate Month names to their dates. 7th July 2023 does not register as 7.07.23 for me.

Hence I am looking for a way for the calender to display either show July (07 2023) or something similiar.
Attachments
essentialpim.PNG
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Understood. Thank you for the explanation. We appreciate your feedback and our team will explore the possibility of making this feature optional in upcoming releases of EPIM.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
the_scourge

Post by the_scourge »

If that would be possibly would I ever be so grateful.