Display a marker to indicate that an attachment has been deleted.

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Skywalker

Display a marker to indicate that an attachment has been deleted.

Post by Skywalker »

One feature that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience is the ability to retain attachment information within emails even after the attachments have been deleted. Currently, when I delete an email attachment to free up storage space, the attachment information is completely removed from the email, making it difficult to track and reference past attachments.

Suggested Improvement:
1. Retain attachment information within emails even after the attachments have been deleted.
2. Display a marker to indicate that an attachment has been deleted.
3. Ensure that deleted attachments do not occupy storage space.
4. Allow users to easily reference and trace attachment history within each email.

I believe that this improvement would significantly enhance the usability and practicality of EssentialPIM Pro, making it easier for user to manage their email attachments without sacrificing the ability to track and reference them in the future.

I appreciate the hard work that goes into continuously improving EssentialPIM Pro, and I hope you will consider this suggestion for a future update.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to seeing how EssentialPIM Pro continues to evolve in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Display a marker to indicate that an attachment has been deleted.

Post by admin »

Thank you very much for the suggestion, it has been noted.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!