We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 9.2. New and improved features included in the release are as follows:
- Synchronization with Microsoft To Do
- Text formatting shortcuts (bold, italic, bullets, strikethrough, etc.) for sticky notes
- Delete multiple recurring appointments with a single click ("Apply to all" checkbox)
- "Show in Calendar" option will now be included in the task templates
- Improved Vertical View (In Groups) in mail
- Advanced Search should now work much faster when searching for events
- Filters applied in Table view will also work in all other calendar views
- Improved synchronizations with Google, iCloud and Office 365
- Various other improvements and fixes
The full list of changes is recorded in the Version History.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 9.2 is free for you if you purchased the regular license with 1 year of free updates after July 15, 2019. All the lifetime license owners get this and all future versions update for free. To renew or upgrade your license, head over to the Pricing page.
For new version downloads please visit the Get EPIM page or wait till you get notification form the EPIM’s auto-update system.