EssentialPIM for Android 5.1.1 Released
25 July 2017
- Improved synchronization of checkboxes in notes with Windows EPIM
- Week Agenda view in calendar should now show all the events correctly
- Some optimizations regarding the auto sync for Win EPIM feature
- Fixed issue in notes when switching between portrait and landscape orientations
- Couple of other minor fixes
EssentialPIM 7.52 Released
12 July 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.52 (Pro and Free versions). This release contains improvements and fixes including better integration of the iCal subscription feature, some fixes related to synchronization with Outlook.com, synchronization of custom recurring patterns for tasks with Android EPIM, ability to insert date&time directly into sticky notes using shortcut and many other. For more detailed information on recent changes, please see the Version History page.
For downloads of EssentialPIM 7.52 please visit the Get EPIM page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.52 is free for all the lifetime license holders and if you already have the 7.5x version installed with a regular 1-year of updates license regardless of the license expiration date.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1 Released
26 June 2017
- Dark theme for calendar views and month calendar widget
- Auto synchronization with Windows EPIM
- Copy-Paste now works in all modules
- Custom recurrence patterns for tasks
- Ability to select specific fields for search
- Improved UI for preview and edit dialogs in notes
- Edit notes directly from the preview window by clicking inside text
- Option to automatically show all newly created tasks in calendar*
- Choose which day to show as the first one in the week agenda view
- Purge feature is now available for all modules
- Improved synchronization with Google Tasks
- Fixed many other minor issues since the 5.01 version
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
EssentialPIM 7.51 Released
5 June 2017
This version is mainly released to resolve the issue with mail. We also additionally included couple of other minor fixes and optimizations into the release. We encourage all users of EssentialPIM 7.5 to update to the latest 7.51 version. This update is free if you already have the EssentialPIM Pro 7.5 version installed, regardless of your regular license expiration date.
Please download the latest version of EssentialPIM and EssentialPIM Pro from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 7.5 is Available as of Today
1 June 2017
We are glad to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.5. This is one of the biggest updates we have ever done - there are a lot of new major features and significant improvements in all modules to help you become more productive. More details about new major features below.
- Synchronization with Office 365/Outlook.com*
- Secure password items synchronization with Google Drive (also works with Android EssentialPIM)
- Offline mode, whereby EssentialPIM suppresses all attempts to use Internet and works autonomously (File-> Work offline)*
- It is now possible to subscribe to online iCal calendars, pulling updates from the calendars automatically (use File-> Subscriptions menu)*
- Request read receipt for all outgoing messages (see mail Identity window)
- Major UI improvements for Sticky Notes
- Properties of each item, showing when item was created and last changed (right-click on an item-> Properties)*
- Export/import selected data into/to another EPIM database file
- Canned responses - insert pre-saved frequently used pieces of text into email messages (New Mail->Insert-> Canned response)*
- Feature to apply the column setup to different views (right-click on column names->Apply columns to)
- Alt+ click on an item’s link to open it in a new window
- A lot of other improvements and fixes in each module
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
For the detailed list of changes, please visit the Version History page.
Update to the EssentialPIM Pro 7.5 version is free to anyone who purchased their regular licenses after May 22, 2016 or has a lifetime license. To renew your license, please visit the Pricing page.
The new version is available for download from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.0.1 Released
16 May 2017
- Further minor interface improvements
- Disabled modules will not be show in the menu, as well
- Option to hide passwords in the edit mode
- Other improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.0 Released
27 April 2017
- New and improved UI in Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Passwords
- Week Agenda view in Calendar
- Location-based reminders for appointments and tasks
- Navigation drawer for easier and quicker access to modules
- Time scale option for Day and Week views in Calendar
- Individual reminder ringtones for categories
EssentialPIM 7.24 Released
30 March 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EPIM 7.24. This version offers improved integration with Gmail accounts, the "Auto Type" feature in Passwords should now work even more consistently, synchronization of Unicode text is fully supported with all the CalDAV services, and other optimizations and improvements. The complete list of changes is accessible on the Version History page.
All EPIM users are encouraged to upgrade to this version. The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
Upgrade to this version is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and if you already have the EPIM 7.2x version installed with a regular 1-year of updates license regardless of its expiration date.
If you need to renew or upgrade your existing license, please visit the renewal and upgrade section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.6.1 Released
13 March 2017
- You can now rotate pictures and change their zoom factor in notes
- Lots of improvements and optimizations regarding synchronization with Google services
- Many other stability improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM 7.23 Released
21 February 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.23. Several improvements have been made, including better integration with Google and Yahoo mail services, optimized synchronization of custom fields with Android EPIM and the way reminders function for recurring tasks. Couple of fixes were also included in the release. For the detailed info about changes, please check out the Version History page. All EssentialPIM 7.2x users are encouraged to upgrade to the 7.23 version.
The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. This update is free for all EssentialPIM Pro lifetime license holders and if you already have EssentialPIM Pro 7.2x installed, regardless of your license expiration date.
If you wish to renew your license, check out the "Renew EssentialPIM Pro license" section on the Pricing page.