News and Updates About EssentialPIM
EssentialPIM for iOS (iPhone/iPad) 2.0.5 Released
31 July 2012
First public release.
EssentialPIM for Android 1.3.6 Released
24 July 2012
- Added last sync time
- Fixed bug introduced in previous version when the app froze with blank screen on start (sorry about that and thanks for quickly notifying us about the issue)
EssentialPIM for Android 1.3.5 Released
23 July 2012
- Added French translation (Thanks to D. Roumanet and V. Eberhardt)
- Updated language files
- Fixed crash in Passwords
EssentialPIM for Android 1.3.3 Released
17 July 2012
- Added Czech translation (thanks to Petr Simanek and Jiri Humplik)
- Improved synchronization of appointments with EssentialPIM
- Fixed couple of issues related to synchronization of special character symbols
EssentialPIM for Android 1.3.2 Released
13 July 2012
- Fixed force closure after synchronization with EssentialPIM on some devices
EssentialPIM for Android 1.3.1 Released
13 July 2012
- Added Portuguese translation (thanks to Fernando Sousa)
- Improved synchronization of contacts with EssentialPIM
- Fixed annoying issue with the Connect button in PC Sync module not always working properly
EssentialPIM for Android 1.3 Released
11 July 2012
- Added Dutch translation (thanks to Peter Tak)
- Added Spanish translation (thanks to Javier Antonio Nisa Avila)
- Added Russian translation (thanks to vvorl)
- Added Chinese simplified translation (thanks to Sunniar)
- Fixed couple of crushes in Notes and Passwords modules on some devices
EssentialPIM for Android 1.2.10 Released
9 July 2012
- To Do notes field is now more than 1 line
- Notes module fixed for 2.x devices
- Phone does not go to sleep when in PC Sync mode
- Honeycomb specific issues fixed
EssentialPIM for Windows 5.02 Released
1 August 2012
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the new version of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free. There is couple of improvements related to synchronization with Android devices and Google services in this update. All previously reported issues and small omissions were fixed, as well.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM section and for the the detailed list of changes, see Version History.
This update is free for all current EssentialPIM Pro Desktop/Portable/Network 5.x version users.
EssentialPIM 5.01 Released. Improved synchronizations and increased stability
17 July 2012
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the new EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 5.01 versions.
This release improves synchronization with Android and iOS devices as well as with Outlook, fixes multiple database conversion issues and improves overall stability of the program.
All users of EssentialPIM are encouraged to upgrade to EssentialPIM 5.01. This update is free for all current EssentialPIM Pro 5.0 users regardless of their license expiration date.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page, for more detailed list of changes, please see the Version History section.