News and Updates About EssentialPIM
EssentialPIM 8.02 Released
23 July 2018
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 8.02. This release offers heavily improvements to the tags feature, also synchronizations with EPIM Cloud, Google services and Android EPIM were improved and optimized, adaptive spam filtering feature adjusted for better junk mail detection, and many other fixes and improvements. For detailed info for what’s new, check out the Version History page.
We encourage all users to upgrade to this version. Update is free for anyone who already have EPIM Pro 8.0x or if you own a lifetime license. If you need to renew your license, check out the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 8.02 are available for download from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5.1 Released
13 July 2018
- Fixed problem related to synchronization of password entries with Google Drive
- Other bug fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 8.01 Released
3 July 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 8.01. The new version includes improvements and general fixes to all modules and therefore all EssentialPIM 8.0 or earlier versions users are encouraged to update to this version.
If you wish to get specific information about what was fixed in this release, check out the Version History page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.0 Released
27 June 2018
EssentialPIM keeps becoming better and better and we are glad to announce the new 8.0 version of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro. A lot of new features and improvements are introduced in this version, the major ones are listed below.
- Tags explorer is a new powerful way to see all items that are tagged*
- Search inside notes of each item (Ctrl+F)*
- Create new tasks straight from Calendar*
- Ability to select parent items when creating tasks and notes via shortcuts*
- Improved conversion of email messages into other EPIM items (appointments, tasks, notes)*
- EssentialPIM's own adaptive anti-spam filter
- Add current date to most printouts from EssentialPIM
- In Week/Week Agenda/Month/Year view now it is possible to manually drag events to place them in your custom order
- Long-awaited advanced features to work with tables in Notes
- Heavy improvements to Find and Replace dialog in Notes
- Add custom fields for password entries
- Create additional fields for the "Address" section in Contacts
- Better display of recurring appointments in advanced search results
- On printing emails, a list of attachments is added
- Improved drag and drop of items in between the folders in many cases
- Numerous other improvements in all modules
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
To get the complete list of changes, please see the Version History page.
EssentialPIM Pro 8.0 is free for users who purchased the regular license after 1-st of June, 2017 or who have a lifetime license. If you need to renew you license, please check out the renewal options on the Pricing page.
Download links are on the Get EPIM page.
NB! For synchronization with Android EPIM, the app should be updated to the 5.5 version. Here’s how to get it:
- Google Play store
- Direct download link
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5 Released
27 June 2018
- Choose field type when creating a new one in contacts
- Quickly create new tasks straight form calendar
- Expand and collapse hierarchical tasks and notes on their widgets
- Auto data backup with set time intervals
- Automatically upload backups to Google Drive
- Smart sync of read-only and shared Google calendars
- Ability to choose individual Google calendars for synchronization
- Tags explorer for easier management of your tags
- Filter tasks by their priorities
- Lots of other improvements and fixes
EssentialPIM 7.66 Released
9 June 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.66. Synchronization with Android EPIM and Outlook.com was improved in the new version, along with other optimizations and bug fixes. The detailed list of changes is recorded on the Version History
All EPIM 7.6x series users are encouraged to upgrade to this version for better overall stability of the software. For EssentialPIM Pro users the update is free if you already have EPIM 7.6x version installed (regardless of your regular 1 year of updates license expiration date) or if you have a lifetime license.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 7.65 Released
8 May 2018
We would like to announce the immediate release of EPIM 7.65 (Pro and Free versions). There are couple of synchronization improvements and fixes (related to Outlook.com and EPIM Cloud services) included, along with some mail related optimizations. The detailed list of changes is on the Version History
The update is free for all the EssentialPIM Pro 7.6x series users with the regular 1 year of update licenses regardless of the license expiration date.
The new version ca be found on the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 7.64 Released
18 April 2018
We announce the immediate availability of EseentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.64. This release offers synchronization improvements related to Android EPIM, EPIM Cloud and Toodledo. It also allows you to better handle the software on systems with multiple monitors. And among the major changes is optimized and much more stable Mail module. For the detailed list of changes, please feel free to visit the Version History
The new version of EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.64 is free for all the lifetime license users and for the regular 1 year of updates license holders if you already have EPIM 7.6x series installed.
If you need to renew you license, check out the renew section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4.2 Released
15 March 2018
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM 7.63 Released
7 March 2018
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.63. This release introduces couple of improvements, bug fixes and optimizations. All EPIM 7.6x users are encouraged to upgrade to this version for better user experience and stability. The detailed list of changes is available on the Version
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page. Update to the EPIM Pro 7.63 version is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and for the 7.6x version users with the 1-year of free updates licenses.