News and Updates About EssentialPIM
EssentialPIM 7.54 Released
19 September 2017
We announce the immediate availability of the Free and Pro versions of EssentialPIM 7.54. The new version offers optimizations and improvements regarding synchronization with Google Drive, Outlook.com, CalDAV and iCloud services. There’s also improvements to the auto-lock, advanced search, iCal subscription, sticky notes, email filtering and other features. For more detailed information about the updates and other changes, please visit the Version History
All users of EssentialPIM are encouraged to update to this version. This update is free for all EseentialPIM Pro lifetime license holders and for all users with the regular 1 year of free updates license if you already have the EssentialPIM 7.5x version installed, regardless of the free updates expiration date. If you need to renew or upgrade your license, check out the corresponding options on the Pricing page.
For downloads, head over to the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.2 Released
11 September 2017
- Notes widget
- Ability to unlock EssentialPIM and the passwords module with your fingerprint
- Create events, notes and tasks from other apps using Android’s share menu
- Checkboxes in notes
- Collapse all/Expand all feature for tasks and notes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1.2 Released
11 August 2017
- Some optimizations of the auto sync (with Win EPIM) feature
- Reminders for some types of recurring events will now be shown at correct times
- Addressed rare issue with the password entries not being displayed correctly after synchronization with Google
- Couple of fixes regarding custom recurring patterns for events and tasks
- Other small improvements and bugfixes
EssentialPIM 7.53 Released
9 August 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM and EssentialPIM Pro 7.53. This release offers major improvements and optimizations in synchronization as with EPIM Cloud as with other online services like Google, Outlook.com and Dropbox. The detailed list with other improvements and bugfixes is available in the Version
Update to this version is free for all EssentialPIM Pro users with the lifetime licenses and for the regular 1 year of updates license holders that already have the 7.5x series version of EPIM Pro installed. You can upgrade or renew your license on the Buy page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1.1 Released
25 July 2017
- Improved synchronization of checkboxes in notes with Windows EPIM
- Week Agenda view in calendar should now show all the events correctly
- Some optimizations regarding the auto sync for Win EPIM feature
- Fixed issue in notes when switching between portrait and landscape orientations
- Couple of other minor fixes
EssentialPIM 7.52 Released
12 July 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.52 (Pro and Free versions). This release contains improvements and fixes including better integration of the iCal subscription feature, some fixes related to synchronization with Outlook.com, synchronization of custom recurring patterns for tasks with Android EPIM, ability to insert date&time directly into sticky notes using shortcut and many other. For more detailed information on recent changes, please see the Version History
For downloads of EssentialPIM 7.52 please visit the Get EPIM page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.52 is free for all the lifetime license holders and if you already have the 7.5x version installed with a regular 1-year of updates license regardless of the license expiration date.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1 Released
26 June 2017
- Dark theme for calendar views and month calendar widget
- Auto synchronization with Windows EPIM
- Copy-Paste now works in all modules
- Custom recurrence patterns for tasks
- Ability to select specific fields for search
- Improved UI for preview and edit dialogs in notes
- Edit notes directly from the preview window by clicking inside text
- Option to automatically show all newly created tasks in calendar*
- Choose which day to show as the first one in the week agenda view
- Purge feature is now available for all modules
- Improved synchronization with Google Tasks
- Fixed many other minor issues since the 5.01 version
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
EssentialPIM 7.51 Released
5 June 2017
This version is mainly released to resolve the issue with mail. We also additionally included couple of other minor fixes and optimizations into the release. We encourage all users of EssentialPIM 7.5 to update to the latest 7.51 version. This update is free if you already have the EssentialPIM Pro 7.5 version installed, regardless of your regular license expiration date.
Please download the latest version of EssentialPIM and EssentialPIM Pro from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 7.5 is Available as of Today
1 June 2017
We are glad to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.5. This is one of the biggest updates we have ever done - there are a lot of new major features and significant improvements in all modules to help you become more productive. More details about new major features below.
- Synchronization with Office 365/Outlook.com*
- Secure password items synchronization with Google Drive (also works with Android EssentialPIM)
- Offline mode, whereby EssentialPIM suppresses all attempts to use Internet and works autonomously (File-> Work offline)*
- It is now possible to subscribe to online iCal calendars, pulling updates from the calendars automatically (use File-> Subscriptions menu)*
- Request read receipt for all outgoing messages (see mail Identity window)
- Major UI improvements for Sticky Notes
- Properties of each item, showing when item was created and last changed (right-click on an item-> Properties)*
- Export/import selected data into/to another EPIM database file
- Canned responses - insert pre-saved frequently used pieces of text into email messages (New Mail->Insert-> Canned response)*
- Feature to apply the column setup to different views (right-click on column names->Apply columns to)
- Alt+ click on an item’s link to open it in a new window
- A lot of other improvements and fixes in each module
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
For the detailed list of changes, please visit the Version History page.
Update to the EssentialPIM Pro 7.5 version is free to anyone who purchased their regular licenses after May 22, 2016 or has a lifetime license. To renew your license, please visit the Pricing page.
The new version is available for download from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.0.1 Released
16 May 2017
- Further minor interface improvements
- Disabled modules will not be show in the menu, as well
- Option to hide passwords in the edit mode
- Other improvements and bug fixes