News and Updates About EssentialPIM
EssentialPIM for Android 4.2.3 Released
25 August 2016
- Improved responsiveness of the Tasks widget
- Fixed couple of issues related to synchronization with Windows EssentialPIM and Google Calendar
- Sorting by start date now works correctly in the Tasks widget
- Other minor bug fixes
EssentialPIM 7.11 Released
23 August 2016
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.11. The new version offers faster data loading times thanks to the core program optimizations and introdices couple of new features, including but limited to alternate colors in list views, custom reminders for events and tasks, ability to create notes from email messages and others. The detailed list of changes can be seen on the Version
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.11 is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and for all EssentialPIM Pro 7.1 version users regardless of the regular 1-year license expiration date. If you need to renew you license, please visit the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.2.1 Released
9 August 2016
- Option to turn off auto creation of events in Calendar for contacts’ birthdays and anniversaries
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
EssentialPIM 7.1 Released
3 August 2016
We are glad to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro 7.1. The new version offers a lot of new features, as well as UI improvements. Major changes include:
- Option to change UI font size (Tools-> Options-> Appearance)
- Right-click on an email message to convert it to a Task or an Appointment (Pro version only)
- "Vertical View" in Contacts and Password modules (View-> Layout menu)
- EssentialPIM now understands Outlook and Google Calendar invites sent over email
- "Related items" tab now have custom set of fields
The detailed list of changes is accessible on the Version History page. We encourage all EPIM users to upgrade to this version.
The new versions can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. EssentialPIM 7.1 uses the same database structure as the 6.5x and 7.0 versions. Therefore, you can safely switch between the 7.1 and 7.0 /6.5x versions.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.1 is free for all users with the Lifetime licenses and for users with the regular 1-year of update licenses who purchased their copy after August 1-st, 2015. If you need to renew you license, please visit the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.2 Released
2 August 2016
- Categories for tasks
- Ability to mark appointments as completed
- Groups in passwords
- Consolidated view for tasks
- Automatic creation of events for contacts' birthdays
- Faster synchronization with Windows EPIM
- Custom fields for tasks and passwords
- "By due date" sorting option in tasks
- Optimizations in synchronization with Google services
- Interface improvements and bug fixes
Note, you need Windows EssentialPIM 7.1 version if you wish to sync all the new features with Win EPIM.
EssentialPIM 7.0 Released
15 June 2016
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.0 Pro and Free. Version 7.0 has a lot of new features including major interface redesign and improvements to virtually any module of EPIM.
New features include (but not limited to):
- Modern design and great compatibility with more devices
- Tagging, which allows you to assign tags to any EPIM item and later to easily find them all
- Super-quick hyperlinking using @sometext and #sometext text tags will make you more productive
- Password-protecting single modules has been requested for some time and now it is here
For downloads of EssentialPIM 7.0 please visit the Get EPIM page. Note, you can try 7.0 version and revert to 6.x with the same database at any time if you wish so.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.0 is free for all lifetime license holders and for those who purchased their regular EssentialPIM Pro license after May 1st, 2015. To check whether you're eligible for free update, please click on Help->About. If you need to renew your license or purchase a new one, please visit the Pricing page.
And we wish to thank all our users who helped us with testing and giving their feedback and thoughts about the new 7.0 version before it went public. Together we make EssentialPIM better!
EssentialPIM 6.58 Released
6 April 2016
We would like to announce a new maintenance release of EssentialPIM 6.58. This release mainly focuses on improved stability and bug fixing. Most notably, we improved synchronization with EPIM Cloud, Google Calendar and Google Drive and CardDAV services. Also fixed couple of IMAP mail accounts related issues.
For the detailed list of changes, please see the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 6.58 is free for all users with lifetime licenses and for all users with regular Pro licenses if you currently have another version of EssentialPIM Pro 6.5x series..
New version EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.1.5 Released
1 April 2016
- Tasks widget will now show recurrence and reminder icons regardless of the subject length
- Fully colored all day events are back for the month view in calendar
- App remembers last note list used and opens a note on it next time
- Work with note tabs even in the preview mode (add, rename, delete, reorder)
- Fixed notes synchronization with Google Drive
- All day events will now be correctly shown in calendar
- Week numbers fixed in calendar
- Updated translations and couple of bug fixes
EssentialPIM for Android 4.1 Released
17 March 2016
- Passwords synchronization with Google Drive
- Background sync with Google services
- Filtering of appointments by category
- Today button for Month and Agenda widgets
- Synchronization with all Google calendars (Holidays included)
- Ability to display only a certain time interval for the day and week views in Calendar
- Choose font size for note contents (preview and edit modes)
- Option to show note contents in the main list
- Ability to select 100% transparent background for widgets
EssentialPIM for Android 4.0.2 Released
26 February 2016
- Sorting is back for the To Do widget with the new default option "As in the app"
- Selecting a parent task is now easier due to preserving of hierarchical structure in the drop-down list
- Fixed all the quirks in Calendar for right-to-left languages
- Category color bar is now thicker for all day events
- Bug fixes