EssentialPIM 7.66 Released
9 June 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.66. Synchronization with Android EPIM and Outlook.com was improved in the new version, along with other optimizations and bug fixes. The detailed list of changes is recorded on the Version History page.
All EPIM 7.6x series users are encouraged to upgrade to this version for better overall stability of the software. For EssentialPIM Pro users the update is free if you already have EPIM 7.6x version installed (regardless of your regular 1 year of updates license expiration date) or if you have a lifetime license.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 7.65 Released
8 May 2018
We would like to announce the immediate release of EPIM 7.65 (Pro and Free versions). There are couple of synchronization improvements and fixes (related to Outlook.com and EPIM Cloud services) included, along with some mail related optimizations. The detailed list of changes is on the Version History page.
The update is free for all the EssentialPIM Pro 7.6x series users with the regular 1 year of update licenses regardless of the license expiration date.
The new version ca be found on the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 7.64 Released
18 April 2018
We announce the immediate availability of EseentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.64. This release offers synchronization improvements related to Android EPIM, EPIM Cloud and Toodledo. It also allows you to better handle the software on systems with multiple monitors. And among the major changes is optimized and much more stable Mail module. For the detailed list of changes, please feel free to visit the Version History page.
The new version of EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.64 is free for all the lifetime license users and for the regular 1 year of updates license holders if you already have EPIM 7.6x series installed.
If you need to renew you license, check out the renew section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4.2 Released
15 March 2018
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM 7.63 Released
7 March 2018
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.63. This release introduces couple of improvements, bug fixes and optimizations. All EPIM 7.6x users are encouraged to upgrade to this version for better user experience and stability. The detailed list of changes is available on the Version History page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page. Update to the EPIM Pro 7.63 version is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and for the 7.6x version users with the 1-year of free updates licenses.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4.1 Released
26 February 2018
- Improved auto-sync feature (relates as to WinEPIM as to Google services)
- Copy-Paste should be working again in Calendar
- Changes in EPIM contacts should now be always reflected in the native system’s Сontacts app
- Fixed couple of issues with WinEPIM synchronization
- Several minor enhancements to make EPIM even more user-friendly
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4 Released
6 February 2018
- Undo feature for deleted items and for completed tasks
- Share appointments and tasks
- Assign priority, category, tags for tasks/events and tags for all the other types of items when long tapping on them
- Choose whether to delete only future appointments from the series
- Synchronization of notes with Google Drive should now be even more consistent
- Ability to remove a contact’s photo in edit mode
- Autodetect of phone numbers and links in the notes field
- Improved search in notes
EssentialPIM 7.62 Released
1 February 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.62. The new version offers much improved support of high resolution displays, much faster synchronization with Android EPIM, long awaited ability to copy only a part of the email addresses in mail previews, optimizations regarding synchronization with EPIM Cloud and Outook.com services, fully functional PGP key management console and lots of other improvements and fixes. The detailed list of changes is available on the Version History page.
We encourage all users to update to the latest 7.62 version of EssentialPIM. Update to EPIM Pro is free for all the lifetime license holders and for the regular license holders if you already own EPIM Pro 7.6x regardless of your license for updates expiration date.
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3.5 Released
28 December 2017
- Easier to reach individual actions (including sorting) for reminders, categories, contacts and passwords groups
- Auto-naming of notes as in the Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Location based reminders will be repeated according to the reminder repeat interval setting as long as you're within the location radius
- Reminders will now be automatically removed from completed appointments and tasks
- Improved sorting of tasks
- Other smaller fixes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3.2 Released
6 December 2017
- Ability to disable attachments sync with Windows EPIM (make sure you use the latest 7.61 version of WinEPIM)
- Marking individual recurring appointments as complete will not affect whole series anymore
- Fixed crash when creating repeating tasks with no end date
- Improved synchronization with Google Tasks
- Couple of other minor fixes