EssentialPIM 8.05 Released
19 September 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of EPIM 8.05. This version is mostly a maintenance release with fixes related to handling of IMAP mail accounts and also some minor stability and performance improvements along the way. The list of changes is available on the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 8.05 is free for all the regular license owners if you already have the 8.0x series version of EPIM installed or if you own a lifetime license.
The new version can be downloaded form our Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.04 Released
2 September 2018
We announce the release of EssentialPIM 8.04 (Pro and Free versions). There were some improvements and optimizations made in the new version related to working with Gmail and Outlook.com mail accounts (other mail service providers would be most likely positively affected by the changes, as well). Also, couple of other bug fixes and stability improvements were implemented to bring you the very best EPIM experience.
To update, please either visit the Get EPIM page or click on "Help->Check for Updates" from the EPIM's menu. Pro version is free to current users of the 8.0x version.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5.2 Released
17 August 2018
- Faster number dialing in contacts
- Improved synchronization of notes with the PC version EPIM
- Going back from widgets will return you to the home screen
- Home menu option now works on devices running Android 4.x
- Other minor fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 8.03 Released
15 August 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 8.03. Some of the changes in the new version include optimization of synchronization with iOS devices, improved synchronization with Google Calendar, fixes regarding quick search in all modules, conversion of mail to notes, drag and drop in Calendar and others. The detailed list of changes can be found on the Version History page.
We encourage all users to get the latest version. Update is free for all the Pro version users with the lifetime licenses or if you own a regular 1-year of free updates license and already have the EssentialPIM Pro 8.0x series version installed (regardless of your license expiration date). The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.02 Released
23 July 2018
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 8.02. This release offers heavily improvements to the tags feature, synchronizations with EPIM Cloud, Google services and Android EPIM were improved and optimized, adaptive spam filtering feature adjusted for better junk mail detection, and many other fixes and improvements. For detailed info for what’s new, check out the Version History page.
We encourage all users to upgrade to this version. Update is free for anyone who already have EPIM Pro 8.0x or if you own a lifetime license. If you need to renew your license, check out the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 8.02 are available for download from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5.1 Released
13 July 2018
- Fixed problem related to synchronization of password entries with Google Drive
- Other bug fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 8.01 Released
3 July 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 8.01. The new version includes improvements and general fixes to all modules and therefore all EssentialPIM 8.0 or earlier versions users are encouraged to update to this version.
If you wish to get specific information about what was fixed in this release, check out the Version History page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.0 Released
27 June 2018
EssentialPIM keeps becoming better and better and we are glad to announce the new 8.0 version of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro. A lot of new features and improvements are introduced in this version, the major ones are listed below.
- Tags explorer is a new powerful way to see all items that are tagged*
- Search inside notes of each item (Ctrl+F)*
- Create new tasks straight from Calendar*
- Ability to select parent items when creating tasks and notes via shortcuts*
- Improved conversion of email messages into other EPIM items (appointments, tasks, notes)*
- EssentialPIM's own adaptive anti-spam filter
- Add current date to most printouts from EssentialPIM
- In Week/Week Agenda/Month/Year view now it is possible to manually drag events to place them in your custom order
- Long-awaited advanced features to work with tables in Notes
- Heavy improvements to Find and Replace dialog in Notes
- Add custom fields for password entries
- Create additional fields for the "Address" section in Contacts
- Better display of recurring appointments in advanced search results
- On printing emails, a list of attachments is added
- Improved drag and drop of items in between the folders in many cases
- Numerous other improvements in all modules
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
To get the complete list of changes, please see the Version History page.
EssentialPIM Pro 8.0 is free for users who purchased the regular license after 1-st of June, 2017 or who have a lifetime license. If you need to renew you license, please check out the renewal options on the Pricing page.
Download links are on the Get EPIM page.
NB! For synchronization with Android EPIM, the app should be updated to the 5.5 version. Here’s how to get it:
- Google Play store
- Direct download link
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5 Released
27 June 2018
- Choose field type when creating a new one in contacts
- Quickly create new tasks straight form calendar
- Expand and collapse hierarchical tasks and notes on their widgets
- Auto data backup with set time intervals
- Automatically upload backups to Google Drive
- Smart sync of read-only and shared Google calendars
- Ability to choose individual Google calendars for synchronization
- Tags explorer for easier management of your tags
- Filter tasks by their priorities
- Lots of other improvements and fixes
EssentialPIM 7.66 Released
9 June 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.66. Synchronization with Android EPIM and Outlook.com was improved in the new version, along with other optimizations and bug fixes. The detailed list of changes is recorded on the Version History page.
All EPIM 7.6x series users are encouraged to upgrade to this version for better overall stability of the software. For EssentialPIM Pro users the update is free if you already have EPIM 7.6x version installed (regardless of your regular 1 year of updates license expiration date) or if you have a lifetime license.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.