Приносим свои извинения, но временно этот раздел доступен только на английском языке. Надеемся, что в скором времени мы сможем публиковать новости и на русском. А пока вы можете воспользоваться роботом-переводчиком от Google.
EssentialPIM 8.11 Released
10 November 2018
We are glad to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 8.11. This release is about improvements that are related to synchronization with Google’s read-only and shared calendars and to how EPIM handles new mail notifications in Windows Action Center. If you wish to get the full overview of the included changes and fixes, please see the Version History page.
You can grab the updated version of EssentialPIM Pro in case you have either a lifetime license or you own a regular 1-year of updates license and already have EPIM 8.1 installed. If you need to update your license, check out corresponding options on the Pricing page.
The new Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.6 Released
29 October 2018
- Arrange and hide fields for events, tasks, contacts and passwords
- Drag and drop appointments in Calendar’s Day and Week views
- Assigned events and tasks will be shown in the contact’s preview window
- Auto saving of notes as you work on them
- When deleting categories, it is now possible to also remove associated appointments/tasks
- Option to not switch tabs after moving items for tasks and notes
- Lots of other minor improvements
EssentialPIM 8.1 Released
25 October 2018
We are glad to announce the next major release of EssentialPIM 8.1! We added many new requested features into the new version, fixed all known issues and made some optimizations as to the core program's functionality as to its synchronization abilities. Below is the list of most notable changes.
- Database Management window shows more information about size of data stored
- It is now possible to use bullets/numbered lists in notes field of any module
- Improved filtering on tags
- Offline mode is now a property of database, not EPIM instance
- Copy-pasting tags now works better
- More convenient filtering on date column by choosing data range
- It is possible to send item by email straight from Advanced search
- It is now possible to compose newsletters in HTML
- It is now possible to select which Google calendars to synchronise with
- Synchronization of shared Google calendars is fully supported, including read-only ones
- When deleting categories, it is now possible to delete all appointments/tasks
- Table view now has filter possibility
- Birthday events have own category
- It is now possible to change number of months shown in Year view
- Tasks panel in Calendar can now have grid and alternate lines
- It is possible to filter appointments and tasks separately by categories
- Now it is possible to quick-reply to email
- Advanced notifications about new mail in Windows Action Center
- New additional view in Mail
- It is now possible to export mail into PDF*
- Showing pictures inside emails (inline)
- It is now possible to export/import mail rules*
- It is possible to change subjects for mail messages
- It is possible to change order of fields for groups in Contacts
- During import of contacts, it is possible to omit duplicates
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
Update to this version of EssentialPIM Pro is free for all the lifetime license holders and if you purchased a regular 1 year of updates license after October 1-st, 2017.
Both Free and Pro versions of EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
In case you need to renew your license or switch to the Pro version from the Free one, please check out the Pricing page.
And we wish to thank our active community for its suggestions and feedback about the new features during the Beta testing phase. Thank you!
EssentialPIM 8.05 Released
19 September 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of EPIM 8.05. This version is mostly a maintenance release with fixes related to handling of IMAP mail accounts and also some minor stability and performance improvements along the way. The list of changes is available on the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 8.05 is free for all the regular license owners if you already have the 8.0x series version of EPIM installed or if you own a lifetime license.
The new version can be downloaded form our Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.04 Released
2 September 2018
We announce the release of EssentialPIM 8.04 (Pro and Free versions). There were some improvements and optimizations made in the new version related to working with Gmail and Outlook.com mail accounts (other mail service providers would be most likely positively affected by the changes, as well). Also, couple of other bug fixes and stability improvements were implemented to bring you the very best EPIM experience.
To update, please either visit the Get EPIM page or click on "Help->Check for Updates" from the EPIM's menu. Pro version is free to current users of the 8.0x version.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5.2 Released
17 August 2018
- Faster number dialing in contacts
- Improved synchronization of notes with the PC version EPIM
- Going back from widgets will return you to the home screen
- Home menu option now works on devices running Android 4.x
- Other minor fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 8.03 Released
15 August 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 8.03. Some of the changes in the new version include optimization of synchronization with iOS devices, improved synchronization with Google Calendar, fixes regarding quick search in all modules, conversion of mail to notes, drag and drop in Calendar and others. The detailed list of changes can be found on the Version History page.
We encourage all users to get the latest version. Update is free for all the Pro version users with the lifetime licenses or if you own a regular 1-year of free updates license and already have the EssentialPIM Pro 8.0x series version installed (regardless of your license expiration date). The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.02 Released
23 July 2018
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 8.02. This release offers heavily improvements to the tags feature, synchronizations with EPIM Cloud, Google services and Android EPIM were improved and optimized, adaptive spam filtering feature adjusted for better junk mail detection, and many other fixes and improvements. For detailed info for what’s new, check out the Version History page.
We encourage all users to upgrade to this version. Update is free for anyone who already have EPIM Pro 8.0x or if you own a lifetime license. If you need to renew your license, check out the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 8.02 are available for download from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.5.1 Released
13 July 2018
- Fixed problem related to synchronization of password entries with Google Drive
- Other bug fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 8.01 Released
3 July 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 8.01. The new version includes improvements and general fixes to all modules and therefore all EssentialPIM 8.0 or earlier versions users are encouraged to update to this version.
If you wish to get specific information about what was fixed in this release, check out the Version History page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.