Приносим свои извинения, но временно этот раздел доступен только на английском языке. Надеемся, что в скором времени мы сможем публиковать новости и на русском. А пока вы можете воспользоваться роботом-переводчиком от Google.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3 Released
7 November 2017
- Add tags to any items
- Hierarchical structure of contacts and password groups
- Search inside of notes
- Ability to set custom reminder times for events
- Attach files to items
- Fingerprint authentication can be turned off, if needed
- Custom fields are now included in search
- Ability to set a default category for appointments and tasks
Note, you need to be using the latest Windows EPIM 7.6 version in order to synchronize tags, attachments and contacts/passwords groups hierarchy.
EssentialPIM 7.6 Released
7 November 2017
We are excited to announce general availability of the new Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.6. The new version of EPIM has many new features and improvements to each and every module, so there is lots to explore! Below is the list with some major changes.
- It is now possible to send mass-mail newsletters with rich-text*
- You will now always know whenever something is filtered in view - there is a special yellow line at the top indicating that
- Tags and attachments are synchronized with Android EPIM (make sure you have the latest version of AEPIM 5.3 for this to work)
- To/From addresses in email now have features to copy/add to addressbook /compose email/create rule
- In quick search it is now possible to use operators AND / OR
- "Show in Calendar" default option for tasks*
- Forward tasks and appointments as iCal and contacts as vCard via email*
- Google Calendar and Android EPIM synchronizations can be limited by date range
- Task templates now remember dates as well*
- It is possible to convert contacts to tasks and appointments*
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
If you wish to get the detailed info about changes, please visit the Version History page.
Update to the EssentialPIM Pro 7.6 version is free to anyone with the lifetime licenses and for the regular license holders if the purchase date was after October 15-th, 2016. If you need to renew you license, please see the corresponding section on the Pricing page.
The new EssentialPIM version is available for download from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.2.1 Released
2 October 2017
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
EssentialPIM 7.54 Released
19 September 2017
We announce the immediate availability of the Free and Pro versions of EssentialPIM 7.54. The new version offers optimizations and improvements regarding synchronization with Google Drive, Outlook.com, CalDAV and iCloud services. There's also improvements to the auto-lock, advanced search, iCal subscription, sticky notes, email filtering and other features. For more detailed information about the updates and other changes, please visit the Version History page.
All users of EssentialPIM are encouraged to update to this version. This update is free for all EseentialPIM Pro lifetime license holders and for all users with the regular 1 year of free updates license if you already have the EssentialPIM 7.5x version installed, regardless of the free updates expiration date. If you need to renew or upgrade your license, check out the corresponding options on the Pricing page.
For downloads, head over to the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.2 Released
11 September 2017
- Notes widget
- Ability to unlock EssentialPIM and the passwords module with your fingerprint
- Create events, notes and tasks from other apps using Android’s share menu
- Checkboxes in notes
- Collapse all/Expand all feature for tasks and notes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1.2 Released
11 August 2017
- Some optimizations of the auto sync (with Win EPIM) feature
- Reminders for some types of recurring events will now be shown at correct times
- Addressed rare issue with the password entries not being displayed correctly after synchronization with Google
- Couple of fixes regarding custom recurring patterns for events and tasks
- Other small improvements and bugfixes
EssentialPIM 7.53 Released
9 August 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM and EssentialPIM Pro 7.53. This release offers major improvements and optimizations in synchronization as with EPIM Cloud as with other online services like Google, Outlook.com and Dropbox. The detailed list with other improvements and bugfixes is available in the Version History.
Update to this version is free for all EssentialPIM Pro users with the lifetime licenses and for the regular 1 year of updates license holders that already have the 7.5x series version of EPIM Pro installed. You can upgrade or renew your license on the Buy page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1.1 Released
25 July 2017
- Improved synchronization of checkboxes in notes with Windows EPIM
- Week Agenda view in calendar should now show all the events correctly
- Some optimizations regarding the auto sync for Win EPIM feature
- Fixed issue in notes when switching between portrait and landscape orientations
- Couple of other minor fixes
EssentialPIM 7.52 Released
12 July 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.52 (Pro and Free versions). This release contains improvements and fixes including better integration of the iCal subscription feature, some fixes related to synchronization with Outlook.com, synchronization of custom recurring patterns for tasks with Android EPIM, ability to insert date&time directly into sticky notes using shortcut and many other. For more detailed information on recent changes, please see the Version History page.
For downloads of EssentialPIM 7.52 please visit the Get EPIM page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.52 is free for all the lifetime license holders and if you already have the 7.5x version installed with a regular 1-year of updates license regardless of the license expiration date.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.1 Released
26 June 2017
- Dark theme for calendar views and month calendar widget
- Auto synchronization with Windows EPIM
- Copy-Paste now works in all modules
- Custom recurrence patterns for tasks
- Ability to select specific fields for search
- Improved UI for preview and edit dialogs in notes
- Edit notes directly from the preview window by clicking inside text
- Option to automatically show all newly created tasks in calendar*
- Choose which day to show as the first one in the week agenda view
- Purge feature is now available for all modules
- Improved synchronization with Google Tasks
- Fixed many other minor issues since the 5.01 version
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro