Leider ist dieser Bereich der Website derzeit nur in Englisch verfügbar. Wenn Sie es in Deutsch lesen möchten, verwenden Sie bitte Google Translate um diese Seite zu übersetzen.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4.2 Released
15 March 2018
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM 7.63 Released
7 March 2018
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.63. This release introduces couple of improvements, bug fixes and optimizations. All EPIM 7.6x users are encouraged to upgrade to this version for better user experience and stability. The detailed list of changes is available on the Version History page.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page. Update to the EPIM Pro 7.63 version is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and for the 7.6x version users with the 1-year of free updates licenses.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4.1 Released
26 February 2018
- Improved auto-sync feature (relates as to WinEPIM as to Google services)
- Copy-Paste should be working again in Calendar
- Changes in EPIM contacts should now be always reflected in the native system’s Сontacts app
- Fixed couple of issues with WinEPIM synchronization
- Several minor enhancements to make EPIM even more user-friendly
EssentialPIM for Android 5.4 Released
6 February 2018
- Undo feature for deleted items and for completed tasks
- Share appointments and tasks
- Assign priority, category, tags for tasks/events and tags for all the other types of items when long tapping on them
- Choose whether to delete only future appointments from the series
- Synchronization of notes with Google Drive should now be even more consistent
- Ability to remove a contact’s photo in edit mode
- Autodetect of phone numbers and links in the notes field
- Improved search in notes
EssentialPIM 7.62 Released
1 February 2018
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.62. The new version offers much improved support of high resolution displays, much faster synchronization with Android EPIM, long awaited ability to copy only a part of the email addresses in mail previews, optimizations regarding synchronization with EPIM Cloud and Outook.com services, fully functional PGP key management console and lots of other improvements and fixes. The detailed list of changes is available on the Version History page.
We encourage all users to update to the latest 7.62 version of EssentialPIM. Update to EPIM Pro is free for all the lifetime license holders and for the regular license holders if you already own EPIM Pro 7.6x regardless of your license for updates expiration date.
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3.5 Released
28 December 2017
- Easier to reach individual actions (including sorting) for reminders, categories, contacts and passwords groups
- Auto-naming of notes as in the Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Location based reminders will be repeated according to the reminder repeat interval setting as long as you're within the location radius
- Reminders will now be automatically removed from completed appointments and tasks
- Improved sorting of tasks
- Other smaller fixes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3.2 Released
6 December 2017
- Ability to disable attachments sync with Windows EPIM (make sure you use the latest 7.61 version of WinEPIM)
- Marking individual recurring appointments as complete will not affect whole series anymore
- Fixed crash when creating repeating tasks with no end date
- Improved synchronization with Google Tasks
- Couple of other minor fixes
EssentialPIM 7.61 Released
6 December 2017
We would like to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM and EssentialPIM Pro 7.61. The new version comes with numerous improvements and fixes including
- Ability to hide customized view line
- Quickly delete mail from spam folders using right click and the "Empty Spam" option
- Option to exclude attachments from synchronization with Android EPIM (make sure you use the latest 5.3.2 version of AEPIM)
- Dynamically adjustable title bar based on the subject line for email messages
- Passwords groups hierarchy can now be synchronized through Google
- Added printing of the detailed view in tasks
- Stability improvements in EPIM Cloud, Google, Outlook.com and iCloud synchronizations
A detailed list of all the changes is available on the Version History page.
For the new version downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page. Update to EssentialPIM Pro 7.61 is free for all the lifetime license holders and for the regular 1-year of updates license owners (regardless of the license expiration date) if you already have EPIM Pro 7.6 installed.
To renew your license, check out the Renew EssentialPIM Pro license section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3.1 Released
23 November 2017
- Passwords groups hierarchy will now be correctly synced through Google
- Couple of minor UI improvements
- Improved synchronization of notes with Google Drive
- Fixed issue with recurring tasks not being correctly created on the last day of each month (if set so in the recurrence settings)
- Fixed synchronization error with Windows EPIM
- Other minor fixes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.3 Released
7 November 2017
- Add tags to any items
- Hierarchical structure of contacts and password groups
- Search inside of notes
- Ability to set custom reminder times for events
- Attach files to items
- Fingerprint authentication can be turned off, if needed
- Custom fields are now included in search
- Ability to set a default category for appointments and tasks
Note, you need to be using the latest Windows EPIM 7.6 version in order to synchronize tags, attachments and contacts/passwords groups hierarchy.