Leider ist dieser Bereich der Website derzeit nur in Englisch verfügbar. Wenn Sie es in Deutsch lesen möchten, verwenden Sie bitte Google Translate um diese Seite zu übersetzen.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.0.1 Released
16 May 2017
- Further minor interface improvements
- Disabled modules will not be show in the menu, as well
- Option to hide passwords in the edit mode
- Other improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM for Android 5.0 Released
27 April 2017
- New and improved UI in Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Passwords
- Week Agenda view in Calendar
- Location-based reminders for appointments and tasks
- Navigation drawer for easier and quicker access to modules
- Time scale option for Day and Week views in Calendar
- Individual reminder ringtones for categories
EssentialPIM 7.24 Released
30 March 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EPIM 7.24. This version offers improved integration with Gmail accounts, the "Auto Type" feature in Passwords should now work even more consistently, synchronization of Unicode text is fully supported with all the CalDAV services, and other optimizations and improvements. The complete list of changes is accessible on the Version History page.
All EPIM users are encouraged to upgrade to this version. The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
Upgrade to this version is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and if you already have the EPIM 7.2x version installed with a regular 1-year of updates license regardless of its expiration date.
If you need to renew or upgrade your existing license, please visit the renewal and upgrade section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.6.1 Released
13 March 2017
- You can now rotate pictures and change their zoom factor in notes
- Lots of improvements and optimizations regarding synchronization with Google services
- Many other stability improvements and bug fixes
EssentialPIM 7.23 Released
21 February 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.23. Several improvements have been made, including better integration with Google and Yahoo mail services, optimized synchronization of custom fields with Android EPIM and the way reminders function for recurring tasks. Couple of fixes were also included in the release. For the detailed info about changes, please check out the Version History page. All EssentialPIM 7.2x users are encouraged to upgrade to the 7.23 version.
The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. This update is free for all EssentialPIM Pro lifetime license holders and if you already have EssentialPIM Pro 7.2x installed, regardless of your license expiration date.
If you wish to renew your license, check out the "Renew EssentialPIM Pro license" section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.6 Released
16 February 2017
- System account for contacts (allows you to see who's calling and to dial EPIM contacts from Android dialer)
- Improved UI in contacts
- Lock time zone setting for calendar*
- Ability to hide unused modules from the main screen
- Enable/disable vibration for reminders
- Tapping on an address field in contacts will bring up a map
- Option to hide passwords in preview
- Click on the widget's header will open corresponding module
- You can now switch in between task lists in the Tasks widget
- Automatically clear clipboard for password items after a set period of time
- Ability to edit and delete custom field names for tasks and contacts
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
EssentialPIM for Android 4.5.3 Released
31 January 2017
- Fixed rare issue with single day events showing till the end of the week on the Month view in calendar
- Removal of tasks shown in calendar from Android EPIM will now be reflected in Google Calendar upon sync
- Improved synchronization of categories with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- Couple of other minor fixes
EssentialPIM 7.22 Released
20 January 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.22 Free and Pro versions. Changes in this version include calendar's UI, which was once again updated and optimized for the high-resolution monitors, contact labels that should now work with all available fonts in the system, print out of only displayed tasks in EPIM Today, improved passwords synchronization with Android EPIM, and other fixes and improvements.
We encourage all users to update to this version as it offers some stability improvements, as well. Update is free for all current EssentialPIM Pro users who have version 7.x installed and for all the lifetime license holders.
New version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.5.2 Released
18 January 2017
- Search in notes is no more case sensitive for Unicode languages on Android 4.x
- Improved synchronization of notes with Google Drive
- Fixed issue with reminders showing up earlier on some devices
- Improved synchronization of passwords with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Fixed wrong week numbers in the week view in calendar
- Moving of notes from one tab to another now functions properly
- Couple of other minor fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 7.21 Released
3 January 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro 7.21. This release offers a new ability to drag&drop tasks in between task lists in the Calendar and EPIM Today modules, introduces optimization regarding the Related Items tab, focuses on UI adjustments and improvements for the high-resolution monitors and fixes couple of synchronization and security related issues.
For more information about changes, please visit the Version History page. For downloads, check out the Get EPIM page.
This update is free for all the lifetime license holders and for users with the regular EssentialPIM Pro licenses who already have the 7.2 version of EPIM Pro installed.